Today, it’s already possible to apply SS number online in the Philippines. SSS government agency
evolve their technology to help filipino people accommodate in a fastest way using online
registration in get temporary SS number before going to the nearest SSS Branch to get permanent SS
Number. This process eliminate long waiting time because of information data gathering and
Workers who need to apply for their own Social Security System (SSS) membership number, a
mandatory requirement of private sector companies and household employers, can now do it
electronically through the SSS website instead of lining up at SSS branches.
EASY STEPS HOW TO APPLY ONLINE:
- Visit SSS official website (https://www.sss.gov.ph/sss/appmanager/portal/home). On the lower part, click the the link "Online Registration Coverage".
- Fill up and complete the verification form.
- Once you complete the information (double check the entry before you submit)... click submit button then you’ll be notified that an email was sent to your email address.
- Check your email and open the email from SSS then click the link provided to go the registration web page.
- On the registration page, complete all the personal information and details required.
- Once you’re finished filling-up the information, then click "Generate SSS number".
- Now have a "temporary SS number".
When you visit the SSS branch, bring the following SSS requirements:
- birth certificate
- Valid Government ID
- any other supporting documents
Take note of your temporary SS number or print your received email from SSS for verification
purposes before going to the nearest SSS branch to have it permanent SS Number.
If successfully changed the temporary SS number to a permanent one, it can be used to file for
various SSS benefits and loan privileges, as well as to apply for the UMID [Unified Multipurpose
Identification] card if at least one monthly contribution has already been posted.